An extract from my manga project.
Adobe Slabs: Segment 8Adobe Slabs: Segment 8 by MPhlox
The other day, Billy had asked M if he could borrow his computer since his own phone's capabilities were rather limited. M didn't see why not and didn't even venture to ask why. But he'd been on the computer more and more frequently. M couldn't help but be a bit curious about Billy's seemingly sudden obsession with email.
Halfway through another passionate argument between M and Mags (Mags was winning), Billy exclaimed, "Really??"
"Sorry, I'll tell her to keep it down," M said to Billy. He turned to Mags and whispered, "look, you have to know when you're wrong; the Pink Soldier is way better than the Red Soldier."
"No, it's not you. I'm just--I'm, uh." Billy looked at the two of them playing with Soldier plushies and then back at the computer screen, "I've been, like, looking at other apartments in the area-ish, y'know, and it's hella frustrating."
Ah, so that's what he'd been up to.
So it became a thing that whenever Bil
Adobe Slabs: Segment 7.5Adobe Slabs: Segment 7.5 by MPhlox
Billy had mastered the art of feeding a baby and getting ready for work at the same time. He adjusted his collar and dipped the baby spoon into the tiny jar of food. "Sorry to leave so suddenly but since I got called in and all.."
"Nah, like always, don't worry about it." M opened the pantry and groggily searched for breakfast.
"I should have some snacks for her on the next-to-the-highest shelf, as well as some jars of food for lunch and possibly dinner, since, like, I don't know how long they're gonna keep me there, you know, and there should be some, uh." Billy looked in M's direction, who looked a bit helpless and still no sign of his breakfast in sight.
M shuffled around what little there was on the shelf, no, the whole pantry? The whole pantry was literally almost devoid of all sustenance. M recalled last night when he discovered the fruit medley flavor of baby food while hunting for snacks and the rest is, uh. Well, he'd bee
|More Journal Entries|
|Hello and welcome to The DA group Future Manga Artists!|
There are 4 admins here: ,
If you have any questions please contact us!
I ask to please remember the difference between a critique and a insult. If you bash on art here, you will be banned
Now, just like every other group, we have rules
1. Don't steal art from Google, Photobucket, DA, ect. If we found out that that work of art isn't yours, we well have no mercy. You will be banned from the group
2. No bases, please. This is all original work, not edited photos. Don't bother posting them, all work has to go through me to get into featured, and I won't let them through
3. No stealing art from this group. Again, you will be banned
4. R-18 is allowed, but please have a mature warning on it
5. Digital and Traditional art are both allowed
6. Any picture will get through into featured if it follows the rules, so don't worry about the quality of your picture
besides, every picture is nice in its own way
7. Original art of Unoriginal characters is allowed too, AKA fan arts or fan comics are allowed
1. Watermark your image to avoid it being stolen
One thing I would like to add: we do NOT accept renders.
And, that's about it!